Now is the time to act
- Because we’re euthanizing healthy, adoptable animals and lots of them, and we have to stop
- Because we have a new Mayor who’s a champion of the type of private/public partnerships that can truly affect change in our community
- Because we have the support of the City of Dallas and the Animal Shelter Commission
- Because we have a new Director at Dallas Animal Services, Jody Jones, who was instrumental in making Richmond, Virginia a no-kill community before coming to Dallas earlier this year
- Because the horrible series of incidents that played out in 2010 have a silver lining: they raised public awareness of the plight of companion animals and their role in bringing about positive change.
Won’t you join us?